IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Information in relation to COVID-19
Dear customers and colleagues,
Once the mandatory confinement period has been completed for all those Non-Essential Activities Industries, we inform you that our company MECANICA CAPE, S.L.U. returns to the usual activity from Tuesday, April 14.
Despite the return to the normal activity, following the advice of the competent authorities and the prevention service of the company, MECANICA CAPE, S.L.U. will continue to take the necessary measures to ensure the safety and hygiene of all our employees, collaborators and customers:
• The protocol and safety and hygiene procedures of all our employees and collaborators are updated.
• All trips of our technicians are cancelled until further notice.
• All commercial visits are cancelled until further notice.
• Our breakdown support team is available again at the usual timetable.
• Our spare parts department is available again, but we cannot guarantee the availability due to lack or delay in supplies and their subsequent deliveries due to the current transport restrictions.
We deeply regret the inconvenience and hope that the situation will return to normal in the shortest possible time.
MECANICA CAPE, S.L.U.